Published 2021-09-20 20:17 UTC on Yaroslav's recipe book
Whenever I get sick I immediately crave for some chicken soup. This is a chicken soup recipe that sure makes me feel better even if I am not sick.
I use the broth in this recipe as base for this soup. I also use the chicken meat from that same recipe.
This is for two adult portions:
- Pulled chicken
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 2 small potatoes
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 handfuls of rice noodles
- 1/4 onion
- 1 Lime*
- Chile de árbol*
- Pour the broth to a cooking pot.
- Peel and cut the carrot and potatoes into small pieces. Add them to the pot.
- Simmer for about 20–30 minutes or until the carrots and potatoes are soft.
- Add the rice noodles and chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the soup.
- Chop the onions and cilantro and top the soup with them.
- Add some lime juice to taste, if you like.
- If you like spicy, crush some dried chile de árbol and add it as well.
- Enjoy, and if you've got a cold, get better soon!