Pan-seared Chicken Fillet
Published 2020-06-06 on Yaroslav's recipe book
This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare delicious chicken fillets that are juicy on the inside, and crisp on the outside.
For this recipe I don't use any exact proportions, it's just a matter of cooking it one time to get a sense of what the ideal proportions for you are.
- Chicken fillet(s); I normally use chicken breasts
- Wheat flour
- Garlic powder
- Herbes de Provence
- Black pepper
- Rinse the chicken fillets.
- Remove excess moisture from the fillets by patting them with a paper towel.
- If the fillets are too thick, cut it in half.
- In a small container, pout enough flour and mix in paprika, garlic powder, Provence herbs, salt, and black pepper to your liking.
- Add a little cooking oil to the pan and heat it up to medium-high heat.
- Coat the fillets by rolling them in the wheat mix.
- Once the pan is hot, put the fillets on the pan and sear each side for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- As a final tip, if your fillet is too thick after all, you can just lower the heat at the end and cook it for about 2-3 more minutes.
- And that's it. Winner winner chicken dinner!
© 2018—2022 Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov.