Published 2021-12-07 on Yaroslav's recipe book
This text is also available in other languages: Русский Español
An easy recipe that you can eat as side dish with other dishes like this one.
These ingredients are for about two portions
- 3–4 medium potatoes
- Garlic powder
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Add some butter to a frying pan and preheat it to medium heat.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and salt them.
- Cover the pan with a lid. Fry for about 20 minutes or until they are soft, moving them from time to time.
- Add paprika, curcuma and garlic to the potatoes, mix well and fry for another couple of minutes.
© 2018—2023 Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov.