Rosemary Pork Chops
Published 2021-12-06 on Yaroslav's recipe book
A quick and delicious recipe of pork chops that I like to cook when I am feeling a little lazy.
Use these ingredients to taste:
- Pork chops
- Black pepper
- 1 garlic clove/pork chop
- Tequila (optional)
- Add some butter to a frying pan and preheat it to medium heat.
- Add to taste salt, black pepper, rosemary leaves and chopped garlic to each side of each pork chop.
- Put the pork chops and one or two branches of rosemary in the frying pan.
- Optional: pour some tequila on each pork chop.
- Fry the pork chops for about 5–6 minutes on each side or until well done.
- That's it!
© 2018—2023 Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov.