Sour Cream Dip
Published 2023-08-13 on Yaroslav's recipe book
A really good creamy dip to have with your favorite snacks, especially good with potato chips. It's also quite fast and easy to make.
- 300g sour cream
- ~50g butter
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour
- A handful of dill
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- First we need to make the roux; add the butter to a saucepan and let it melt, then add the flour and cook it at low heat until it's slightly brown.
- Once the roux is ready, add the sour cream to the saucepan and mix.
- Add the salt, garlic and onion powder, to taste, and mix thoroughly, let it simmer for about 5 minutes at low heat, mixing from time to time.
- After about 5 minutes the mix should be thicker; chop the dill and add it, and let the dip cool.
- Once the dip is cool, enjoy with your favorite snacks!
© 2018—2024 Yaroslav de la Peña Smirnov.